Young Driver's Motor Excess Insurance
Young drivers face a triple whammy of high premiums, large compulsory excesses and restrictive terms and conditions. Questor Insurance can remove one of these worries by providing an annual excess insurance policy from as little as £33.66.
How does it work?
- Purchase your policy online, it can be purchased at any time and does not have to run concurrently with your motor insurance.
- You can buy any policy limit offered - this is the maximum the Insurer will pay out in the policy year.
- Your claim must be settled by your Insurer and the excess deducted before a payment can be made under Questor's excess insurance.
- Your claim on your motor insurance must be greater than the excess to obtain a rembursement under the excess policy.
- All you need to do to prove a loss is to provide an Insurer's letter showng the policy excess deducted once the motor policy claim is approved.
Who handles the claim?
Our sister company Orchard Admnistration will handle your claim on behalf of the Insurer. Orchard have an online claim portal which makes it simple to submit and monitor your claim with same day payment once your claim has been agreed.
Eligibility to buy young driver's motor excess
- You must hold a current full and valid UK driving licence, or a hold a full internationally recognised licence
- You are a permanent resident of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
- You must be between the age of 18 and 23 to purchase this product.
- You must have a valid motor insurance policy n place at the time of the loss for which an excess is deducted.