About Questor Insurance
Questor Insurance is a trading brand of Riverside Underwriting Limited. Riverside Underwriting Limited is an insurance intermediary acting on behalf of the Underwriter.
We pride ourselves on facilitating a ‘local and personal’ experience to all our customers, via our customer intrinsic approach to the business, designing and distributing insurance products on a global scale.
Communication is key, and we value the importance of two-way communication. We appreciate that our customers lead busy lives and that they may have differing preferences of how they communicate with us. We have therefore developed a platform of different communication channels to be used by our customers to accommodate these needs, these include; telephone, email, live chat and social media. Whichever method a customer may choose, they will find that our staff are ready to go the extra mile to assist.
Our History & Business Facts:
- Questor Insurance was established by Andrew Lawrence, CEO of Questor Insurance
- Authorised by Financial Services Authority in July 2007
- We started trading in August 2007
- Our call centre was bought in-house in 2013
- We received recognition in November 2013, receiving a Business Award for Strategy and Vision
- During March 2014 we expanded our office, doubling our square footage!
- Our in-house Claims Team was established in July 2014
- In January 2015 we sold our millionth car hire insurance policy
- During July 2016, our telephone system was upgraded to a Mitel System giving us a fully integrated communications solution.
- We became a Coverholder at Lloyd’s of London in October 2016
- In November 2016 we won ‘Best Employer’ at the UK Broker Awards
- In November 2017, we won an ‘Excellence in Technology’ award at the Insurance Times Awards
- During November 2017, we doubled our square footage yet again! Click here to see our office!
- In October 2019, our sister company, Questor Travel started trading
What We Do
If you cannot find what you are looking for please callOur operators are available, please contact our UK call centre for assistance
(Calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to numbers starting 01 or 02)