MOTORHOME AND CAMPERVAN HIRE EXCESS INSURANCE
No hidden fees or credit card charges and great customer service
Questor Insurance has been providing vehicle hire insurance to it's customers since 2007. We have always prided ourselves on delivering great customer service (take a look at our reviews) to our customers and we provide great support during the claim process that applies to our insurance for campervan and motorhomes.
Buying from Questor Insurance will save you money and provide a wide range of relevant and useful benefits not included by the rental comapnies.
Claiming under this policy could not be easier, an online claim portal allows you to submit your claim and monitor progress at a to suit you. No need to call, simple efficient and designed to make the process of making a claim as simple as buying the insurance policy - exactly the way it should be.
Who is eligible to buy our campervan and motorhome hire insurance
- You must be 23 years of age or older.
- You must hold a valid internationally recognised driving licence or permit for the hire vehicle. This must be valid in all countries in which you are travelling.
- You must be a permanent resident of the UK, Jersey, Gibraltar, Guernsey or the Isle of Man at the time of purchase of this policy.
What's included in our campervan and motorhome hire policy
- Covers the excess on the rental agreement up to £2,500
- Includes cover for tyres, windscreen, under body damage, towing and loss of use plus other benefits
- Vehicles up to 7.5 Tonnes which includes fixed sleeping or cooking facilities, with a value up to £100,000 (excluding tax) at the hire agreement’s start date and is a maximum of 20 years old since the date of first registration.
- Cover for the hired vehicle keys
- Hire agreements up to 45 days in length
- Take your road trip in the UK, Europe or Worldwide
What's excluded from our campervan and motorhome hire policy
- Any rental agreement that has already commenced.
- The first £350 of any Excess Reimbursement claim.
- Any loss or damage to the interior of hired vehicle
- Will not pay any claim for third party death, injury or property.
- The hire of a car, van and minibus.
Please read the policy wording for a full list of all exclusions relating to this policy
This policy will not cover the hire of a car, van or minibus
All persons to be covered under this policy are:
- Aged 23 years and older.
- Hold a valid internationally recognised driving licence or permit for the hire vehicle. This must be valid in the country in which you are travelling.
- Not renting a motorcycle, commercial vehicle, car or mini-bus.
- A permanent resident of the UK, Jersey, Gibraltar, Guernsey or the Isle of Man at the time of purchase of this policy.
- This policy covers vehicles up to 7.5 Tonnes which include fixed sleeping or cooking facilities, with a value up to £100,000(excluding tax) at the hire agreement’s start date and is a maximum of 20 years old since the date of first registration
- This policy is operative when the Policyholder or any other person named as lead driver on the certificate of insurance is shown as the lead driver on the car rental agreement
- Only rentals starting and finishing during the period of insurance are covered.
- This insurance excludes rentals that have already commenced.
- This insurance is only available to persons permanently resident in one of the countries listed below.
- The contract of insurance is subject to UK jurisdiction.
- All policies are liable for Insurance Tax as legislated for in your home country see below.
Our claim handlers, Orchard Administration have set up an online submission process to make it quick and easy to submit your claim. Please go to https://claimant.orchard-administration.co.uk to submit your claim. You will need your log in details from our customer portal, MyQuestor and your policy number. If you are not connected to the Internet please call Orchard Administration on +44 (0)333 3230 095.
We are here to help
If after submitting your claim you encounter any service issues please feel free to contact us. Our staff have access to the claim systems and we can exert pressure to move matters along.
Riverside Underwriting Limited is registered in England and Wales (06201617). Registered address: Bryant House, Bryant Road, Strood, Rochester, Kent, ME2 3EW. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 466942). This insurance is provided by Riverside Underwriting Limited which is registered in the UK, and is underwritten by Fortegra Europe Insurance Company Ltd (Malta Company Registration Number C 84703).
Fortegra Europe Insurance Company Ltd is authorised under the Insurance Business Act 1998 of the laws of Malta to carry out general business, is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority of Triq l-Imdina, Zone 1, Central Business District, Birkirkara, CBD 1010, Malta, and is deemed authorised by the UK’s Prudential Regulation Authority. Fortegra Europe Insurance Company Ltd is subject to regulation by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 805770, and is subject to limited regulation by the UK’s Prudential Regulation Authority.
The policy is administered by Riverside Underwriting Limited. Riverside Underwriting Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference: 466942. Riverside Underwriting Limited.